A kiss can be one of the most erotic exchanges between lovers. A kiss is often the first intimate physical
contact with a new lover and some people believe they can tell a lot about a person’s lovemaking
skills by the way they kiss. Some people can reach orgasm through kissing alone.
Not wanting to be kissed by your lover is a signal of trouble in the relationship. Making kissing a daily ritual
will embolden and re-ignite passion in your relationship and keep the juices flowing. There are many
different kinds of kisses: slow, quick, deep, wet, hard, soft, breathy, and then there is Tantric kissing. Kiss your
lover at least twice a day and experiment with the different kinds of kisses from below:
Eye brow kissing: Face your lover in Yab Yum position, either ‘Woman On Top’ or man on top, moisten
each other’s eyebrows and then lean into each other with brows touching. Touch lips and feel the energy flow
from one to the other uniting the two of you into a higher level of consciousness.
Yin Yang kissing: Take turns kissing each other tenderly and then deeply, alternate back to tender and back
to deep for 2 minutes. This will create the weaving of the Yin and Yang energy that you and your lover can
both experience simultaneously.
Synchronized kissing: Embrace in your favorite lovemaking position with Lingam and Yoni touching, but
not inserted. With your lips slightly open and touching, inhale together gently and exhale together, sharing and
synchronizing the same breath.
Orgasmic kissing: In a loving face-to-face Maithuna/intercourse position with Lingam inserted into Yoni,
lock lips, eye-gaze and take turns inhaling and exhaling alternately. Share the deep level of intimacy and feel
your lover’s sexual breath enter your body and spirit.
1. Build sexual anticipation by kissing all around your lover’s face with soft, baby kisses and use your
hands to caress the face, hair or body.
2. Use your nose to nuzzle and your lips to caress to your lover.
3. Tease your lover by tracing the outline of your his or her lips with the tip of your tongue.
4. Now put your heart and body into a slow kiss alternating the pressure from gentle to deep with mouth
5. Take your lover’s bottom lip between yours and suck gently. Vocalize some sounds of pleasure.
6. Take turns licking your lover’s upper and lower teeth with your tongue. Then alternate.
7. Wrap your lips around your lover’s tongue and suck passionately alternating your speed from slow
8. Explore the inside of your lover’s mouth with your tongue by running it in small and large circles.
9. Dart your tongue in and out of your lover’s mouth rapidly and then slowly. Remember to use your
entire body and make all those wonderful sounds of love.
10. Use hot or cold liquids to create new kissing sensibilities.
This is an excerpt from Dr. Ava’s Tantra Workbook by Dr. Ava Cadell. Visit The Loveology University Bookstore to find a wealth of resources, including e-books and audiobooks, to help you have a richer and more fulfilling sex life.