Read all the comments on my previous posts dealing with hospitals.. to me it all goes back to what was written in the first post: taking responsibility..
If the first lesson was on assuming responsibility the next one would be learning to look with one’s heart..
As I sat deciding what to write in the very first post on this rather daunting blog, I browsed through it and was touched by the title of Mallika’s book: 100 Promises to My Baby.
In the last few years, everytime I go through news… either in the newspapers or on television, I discover that news all over the world means bad news.
- The “F” Word: 5 Steps to Practice Forgiveness May 20, 2013
- “Fitch, Please”: Ellen Degeneres’ Hilarious Response Abercrombie’s Sizing Policy May 17, 2013
- Feeling Stuck? 4 Tips to Move On May 20, 2013
- “Too Religious” for School: Yoga Curriculum Sparks Lawsuit in Southern California May 20, 2013
- “30 Is Not the New 20″: 3 Things Every 20-Something Needs to Hear May 21, 2013
- Los Angeles: Be in a new OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) show w/ Rev. Ed Bacon, 6/6/13! May 21, 2013
- “My Last Days”: 17-Year-Old Zach Sobiech Dies of Cancer, But Not Before Becoming a Rock Star May 21, 2013
- Why Complaining May Be Keeping You From Living Life to the Fullest May 21, 2013
- 5 Ways to Help Your Kids Soar In Life May 21, 2013
- Are You More Drawn to Simplicity or to Abundance? May 21, 2013
Follow @intentdotcom on Twitter