It took evolution 500 years to move us from Neanderthal Man to Rennaisance Man. And only five years from New Age Man to Metrosexual Man to Retrosexual Man to Thinking Man.
Wonder what a mundane potato chip and a prayer to God have in common? Read on.
He was born in New Delhi, But, his ancestors come from Kanchipuram, a place he describes as closer to Sri Lanka and to Buddhism.
It is the norm to establish ones’ identity by referring to our parents in early days, and then to our deeds.. whatever they be.
"I thought … was an intelligent site by responsible people intent on spreading the eastern philosophy and viewpoint. Your posts are neither creative nor intelligent"
It will be Mother’s Day this month .. and everyone will celebrate it
To me, Mother’s Day has taken a new meaning this year, though I lost my mother almost 15 years ago..
It has been almost three weeks since Utpal said a brave goodbye to his mom at the grim gate of the rehab centre.. since then he has been with me at home.
- The Secret to Unleashing Your Creative Potential May 21, 2013
- Find Out What You Want – Step #1 May 20, 2013
- “30 Is Not the New 20″: 3 Things Every 20-Something Needs to Hear May 21, 2013
- The “F” Word: 5 Steps to Practice Forgiveness May 20, 2013
- Find Out What You Want – Step #2 May 22, 2013
- Elephant in the Room: Fighting Depression for My Daughter’s Sake May 24, 2013
- The Mom Who Stood Up to the London Knife Attackers May 24, 2013
- 5 Quotes From Eckhart Tolle That Could Change Your Life May 24, 2013
- Is Monogamy Killing Women’s Sex Drive? The New Drug That Might Help. May 24, 2013
- 6 things you need to know about BRCA mutations May 24, 2013
Follow @intentdotcom on Twitter