I find myself quite uncomfortable with the near consensus I see in America today (as reflected in the media and recent policy coming out of the House and Senate) on the belief that "the war&qu
This week’s recipe is a simple Khichari or mung bean and basmati rice stew. This is also known as Sattva food. Sattvic foods are pure, wholesome and balancing for the body and the mind.
Ken Wilber’s in my yoga class again. He appears shiny headed, stocky and strong.
On my way home from Seduction of Spirit in Florida this week, I had an experience that is too funny not to share. As usual, I will be embarrassing myself for your entertainment. Enjoy.
This week’s recipe is the Chopra Granola. One of the best things about this recipe is the smell of the fragrant spices being baked with the maple syrup. This is definitely a form or aromatherapy.
It is said that miracles happen only to those who believe them. One came our way.
Ooh, The Yoga Sutras of Pantanjali get me hot.
What?! I had to tie-in the title early, people. You blog people can be such pervs!
As I have started to spread the word about the coolest new movement to hit the spirituality scene, well….ever, some people have had a knee jerk reaction to the name – Self Centered Tour.
This week’s recipe is similar to an aloo matar dish. This recipe calls for one of the Chopra Center Surya Spice Blends.
- 5-Year-Old’s “Lemonade for Peace” Sale Gets a Slap in the Face From Westboro Baptist Church June 18, 2013
- Negativity Sticks to You Like Glue – How to Set Yourself Free June 18, 2013
- Find Out What You Want – Step #10 June 18, 2013
- In the “Hot Seat” with Nicole Daedone: How Liberated Are You? June 18, 2013
- Are You A Noun Or Verb? Why It Matters June 18, 2013
- 10 Steps to Find Out What You Want June 19, 2013
- The Connection Between Trauma And Addiction June 19, 2013
- Wordplay Wednesday: Change June 19, 2013
- Deepak Chopra: Is Sexual the Same as Spiritual Energy? June 19, 2013
- Your Guide to the Most Essential Kitchen Tools for Happy Cooking June 19, 2013
Follow @intentdotcom on Twitter