As part of my previous post – “Quantum Mechanics vs. Consciousness”, some key questions were raised that could be important to a scientific understanding of spirituality.
My skepticism in contact with the afterlife started as a child over a piece of silky, black fabric.
The recipe of the week is Curried Chickpeas. This is one of my “go to” recipes after a busy day. The recipe is very simple and satisfying.
Does quantum mechanics (QM) represent reality? Can QM explain consciousness, free will, and spirituality?
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
When a friend asks you for help, when do you say yes and when you don´t?
If you see somebody struggle or suffer, when do you help and when just stay put?
It is hard to disagree with most of the comments forwarded by Dr. Parmjit Singh in his IB weekly intent post – God as a Mental Construct on April 15, 2007.
A few years ago, I was wonderfully lost, wandering around the streets of Paris.
This week’s recipe is a wild rice pilaf topped with fresh asparagus. Adding a variety of different grains in your diet is recommended. Wild rice has a delicious nutty flavor.
A child is precious and lives in its mother heart from the very moment it is conceived.
- Find Out What You Want – Step #1 May 20, 2013
- The Secret to Unleashing Your Creative Potential May 21, 2013
- “30 Is Not the New 20″: 3 Things Every 20-Something Needs to Hear May 21, 2013
- The “F” Word: 5 Steps to Practice Forgiveness May 20, 2013
- 5 Ways to Find Peace in a Big City Like Los Angeles May 22, 2013
- Deepak Chopra: Brotherhood – Dharma, Destiny, and the American Dream May 24, 2013
- How The MELT Method Is Bringing Bodies Back into Balance May 24, 2013
- 5 Ways Ginger Can Revitalize Your Post-Workout Routine May 24, 2013
- Find Out What You Want – Step #3 May 24, 2013
- 8 Amazing Photos of Athletes Who Rose to the Top In Spite of Missing Limbs May 23, 2013
Follow @intentdotcom on Twitter