This week’s recipe is Babaganoush. It is a roasted eggplant dip with many different contrasting flavors that goes well with just about everything.
This week’s recipe is a refreshing and very easy to make Garbanzo bean salad. This is a great dish to parties or picnics. Enjoy.
The famous cosmologist Steven Weinberg says – “The more the universe seems comprehensible, the more it also seems pointless.” Is there any purpose to the universe and life in it?
This past weekend, I went to an outdoor music festival in Santa Barbara called Lightning in a Bottle. The best way to describe the event was a mix between music, art, spirituality, and drugs.
This week’s recipe is a Roasted Yam and Tofu dish. Marinade the tofu overnight if possible as this will attract more of the flavors. It is robust and comforting at the same time.
The Buddhist and psychedelic paths share some certain commonalities in the expansion of consciousness in both theory and practice.
This week’s recipe is a Spinach Frittata that goes well at brunch. Since Mother’s Day is this weekend, I have posted this wonderful brunch dish.
The purpose of science is to reveal the universal reality. Knowing this reality helps improving not only the material quality of life but also achieving fulfillment of being human.
Is there an objective and credible way to learn and benefit from the true wisdom of the Buddha and spiritual masters?
This week’s recipe is Gingerbread with Mango Cake. As you can tell by now, I really love to use fresh ginger in the recipes.
- The Secret to Unleashing Your Creative Potential May 21, 2013
- “30 Is Not the New 20″: 3 Things Every 20-Something Needs to Hear May 21, 2013
- 5 Ways to Find Peace in a Big City Like Los Angeles May 22, 2013
- Find Out What You Want – Step #2 May 22, 2013
- Gabrielle Bernstein: How to Release Pain May 21, 2013
- Elephant in the Room: Fighting Depression for My Daughter’s Sake May 24, 2013
- The Mom Who Stood Up to the London Knife Attackers May 24, 2013
- 5 Quotes From Eckhart Tolle That Could Change Your Life May 24, 2013
- Is Monogamy Killing Women’s Sex Drive? The New Drug That Might Help. May 24, 2013
- 6 things you need to know about BRCA mutations May 24, 2013
Follow @intentdotcom on Twitter