The biggest excuse for not meditating: I don’t have the time.
Are you a “Yes” person or a “No” person, and is one better than the other?
The old parenting paradigm calls on the parent to control the child. Be in charge. Make the decisions. Set the rules. Enforce those rules.
Hi Margaret Ruth. You usually answer relationship questions without breaking down specific recommendations for male/male, female/female or female/male combinations.
Ancient Chinese healers knew of an incredible healing technique that eliminated menstrual cramps in minutes. They knew that there are points on the body, now called acupoints, or acupuncture
(This is a re-edited, much better version of an older blog, and is currently being published in a magazine called Natural Awakenings here in Georgia!
- 5-Year-Old’s “Lemonade for Peace” Sale Gets a Slap in the Face From Westboro Baptist Church June 18, 2013
- Negativity Sticks to You Like Glue – How to Set Yourself Free June 18, 2013
- Find Out What You Want – Step #10 June 18, 2013
- In the “Hot Seat” with Nicole Daedone: How Liberated Are You? June 18, 2013
- Are You A Noun Or Verb? Why It Matters June 18, 2013
- 10 Steps to Find Out What You Want June 19, 2013
- The Connection Between Trauma And Addiction June 19, 2013
- Wordplay Wednesday: Change June 19, 2013
- Deepak Chopra: Is Sexual the Same as Spiritual Energy? June 19, 2013
- Your Guide to the Most Essential Kitchen Tools for Happy Cooking June 19, 2013
Follow @intentdotcom on Twitter