My best girlfriend, Ann, is a stay-at-home mama. Over-prepared is an understatement to describe her; she is over the top.
Spring-Clean Your Make-Up Tools: 8 Beauty And Self-Care Tools You Should Regularly Clean And Disinfect
Everyone talks about spring-cleaning your house and kitchen, but no one talks about spring-cleaning the stuff that is used for your face and body: your powderpuffs, make-up brushes, eyelash curler
To many of us it may not come as a surprise to know that most of us live in an “illusion of free will”.
Wouldn’t it be great if every campaign for social good attracted the level of feverish media buzz typically reserved for cele
Whether it is a sign of the times we live in, or maybe age catching up with some of us, but these days there seem to be a lot of people we know who are dealing with illness.
How often do you find yourself feeling rushed, pressed for time, hurried, stressed, or overwhelmed? For many of us, myself included, these feelings are al
- Find Out What You Want – Step #8 June 14, 2013
- 5-Year-Old’s “Lemonade for Peace” Sale Gets a Slap in the Face From Westboro Baptist Church June 18, 2013
- Why Awareness Will Free Your Mind and Transform Your Heart June 14, 2013
- Negativity Sticks to You Like Glue – How to Set Yourself Free June 18, 2013
- A Personal Quiz to Find Out How You Respond to Expectations June 14, 2013
- 10 Steps to Find Out What You Want June 19, 2013
- The Connection Between Trauma And Addiction June 19, 2013
- Wordplay Wednesday: Change June 19, 2013
- Deepak Chopra: Is Sexual the Same as Spiritual Energy? June 19, 2013
- Your Guide to the Most Essential Kitchen Tools for Happy Cooking June 19, 2013
Follow @intentdotcom on Twitter