Another productive day for moving forward successfully. The Moon continues through pragmatic Capricorn, and people are in the mood to take responsibility and make long-term commitments.
Kelli Fox's astrological accreditations include: CA NCGR IV, PMAFA, ISAR C.A.P., FAA. Kelli has been fascinated with astrology since she was a child in Sydney, Australia.As an eight year old she carried around a little blue book and recorded everyone's sun sign whom was willing enough to tell.She is the first member of the Founders' Circle of Kepler College. She is also an Emeritus Member of the Board of Trustee's. Kepler College is the only college in the western hemisphere authorized to issue BA, AA and MA degrees in Astrological Studies.In 1995, Kelli, along with her husband David, created the worlds leading astrology web site, astrology.com. They continued to work there until 2003 when they left to spend more time with friends and family. After a 2+ year break and a near death experience Kelli was ready to bring astrology to the world again through The Astrologer, Inc. with never seen before astrological products and services. She feels that with her karmic experience comes newly found insight and wisdom which she is channeling into her life's work of continuing to bring astrology to a global audience to use in everyday life.http://theastrologer.com. Be sure to check out Kelli's video's on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/KTtheAstrologer or follow her on Twitter: http://twitter.com/KTtheAstrologer
You’re ready to get down to business. The Moon in practical Capricorn sets a productive tone for the day. You’ve got more focus, patience and discipline to pursue your ambitions.
An upbeat start to the work week. The expansive Sagittarius Moon inspires you to see situations from a big-picture perspective and trust in positive outcomes.
Yesterday’s wave of optimism continues to ripple out into the atmosphere. And the Moon in passionate Scorpio brings a mood of vitality, supporting you in taking powerful action.
Optimism and confidence abound, and cautious risk-taking is rewarded. The Sun forms an energizing trine to generous Jupiter. Be alert to opportunities, especially in work, health and finances.
September starts on a peaceful note, but the status quo is likely to be shaken up as the month progresses.
August ends on a mostly agreeable note. The Moon moves through harmony-seeking Libra, promoting a mood of cooperation. Negotiations and situations requiring diplomacy can be favorable.
Reconsider your plans for expansion. Giant Jupiter, planet of luck, abundance and opportunity, turns Retrograde, until December 25th.
A productive start to the work week. The Moon moves through industrious Virgo, and you’re in the mood to take care of business.
Today is the New Moon, an auspicious time for new beginnings. Get clear about what you want to create, and set intentions that will come to fruition over the next month.
- Why Awareness Will Free Your Mind and Transform Your Heart June 14, 2013
- 5-Year-Old’s “Lemonade for Peace” Sale Gets a Slap in the Face From Westboro Baptist Church June 18, 2013
- A Personal Quiz to Find Out How You Respond to Expectations June 14, 2013
- How Will You Make This Summer Your Own? June 17, 2013
- Trade Gender Roles and Fall In Love Again June 17, 2013
- Your Guide to the Most Essential Kitchen Tools for Happy Cooking June 19, 2013
- “One Man’s Trash”: Why We Should Uplift and Not Condemn One Another June 19, 2013
- Watch Russell Brand Give MSNBC Anchors a Piece of His Mind and Lesson in Manners June 19, 2013
- Are You A Noun Or Verb? Why It Matters June 18, 2013
- In the “Hot Seat” with Nicole Daedone: How Liberated Are You? June 18, 2013
Follow @intentdotcom on Twitter