You can either live your life as though nothing is a miracle or as though everything is a miracle. - Albert Einstein
About Debbie FordAbout the Author Debbie's first three books, The Dark Side of the Light Chasers, Spiritual Divorce and The Secret of the Shadow, are still known as groundbreaking, pioneering work in emotional and spiritual education. They take the reader on amazing journeys into the internal world, laying out the blueprint of the human psyche. They are honest, straightforward and practical. Debbie
Each time we ignore our own needs to please another, we disconnect from our own ability to love and nurture ourselves.
Wake up! This is not a dress rehearsal. 2012 is here, and it can be YOUR year to come alive and be positively lit up by a luminous love of life! Do you need more sex, more love, more fun, more passion, more creativity, or more pleasure? In this new year ahead, what if all [...]
January is a month of big change, and some of those changes are a work-in-progress. I know that you can create 2012 to be one of the best years of your life, and I’m committed to supporting you to stay in action. By tending to your inner world with care, compassion and love, you won’t be able [...]
I’m really inspired by all of you who are doing the New Year’s Ritual and committing to make this an incredible year. (If you haven’t done the ritual yet, it’s not too late.) I feel moved to share with you the dream I had for you during my meditation on New Year’s Eve. My dream is that [...]
This is a tremendously powerful time of year – a time when the universe is moving all of us in an exciting and positive direction, a time when everyone, whether they know it or not, is looking to complete the past and move into a new future. 2012 offers all of us a new beginning! [...]
As we welcome the completion of 2011 and open the door to an inspiring vision for 2012, there are a few things that are imperative to do before the year ends. Some of you know what I’m going to say and others of you are asking, “What?!” Well, I’m not talking about cleaning your house [...]
Many of you have been emailing and asking where have my newsletters have been. I’ve been huddled away writing my next book which I’m totally turned on by.
- 5 Ways to Never Be Stressed Again June 13, 2013
- 6 Tips from Business to Make Your Romance Last Forever June 13, 2013
- Why Awareness Will Free Your Mind and Transform Your Heart June 14, 2013
- Free Yourself From the Cycle of Stress to Live More Fully Than Ever June 13, 2013
- 5 Tips for a Healthier Father’s Day BBQ (Recipe Included!) June 13, 2013
- Trade Gender Roles and Fall In Love Again June 17, 2013
- How Will You Make This Summer Your Own? June 17, 2013
- What Can Snowden Learn from the 3 NSA Whistle-Blowers Who Came Before Him? June 17, 2013
- Intuitive Guidance 101: Daring to Move Beyond Your Comfort Zone June 17, 2013
- Deepak and Sanjiv Chopra Discuss the Meaning of Brotherhood June 17, 2013
Follow @intentdotcom on Twitter
© 2013 Intent Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress. Designed by