Why are we attracted to different people?
Launching Loveology University® is one of my dreams come true because I believe we teach what we need to learn the most. Raised in a repressed environment without positive life or love lessons from parents or peers, my main goal was to help make the world a better place by empowering people to overcome sexual guilt and shame. I established Love U in order to share the vast knowledge I have gained in the last fifteen years offering students a wealth of information on love, relationships, intimacy and sex they may otherwise not have access to. At Love U, you can become certified as a Loveologist and Love Coach, a Master Sexpert or choose from dozens of other certified courses.
In the last ten years, I have written seven books and lectured worldwide, appeared on hundreds of notable TV shows as an expert and contribute to myriad of magazines who solicit my advice on a regular basis. I maintain a private practice in Los Angeles where I help clients with love, relationship and sexual issues. I address concerns varying from communication problems, performance anxiety, infidelity, sexual compulsion, inability to orgasm to parental concerns.
In summary, I continue to dedicate my life to helping individuals, creating programs and products to promote the benefits of healthy love, relationships, intimacy and sex around the globe as I continue to study and collaborate with therapists, social workers, doctors and scientists on a daily basis to pursue quality and distinction in my career.
Future Plans: To exemplify the value of love and make a significant impact on the human race. To train millions of Love Coaches so they can help people to have healthy relationships and change the vibration of this planet.
Visit Loveology University to Learn More -
We teach children to read and we expect them to read…. So then how can we not teach our kids about human sexuality and still expect them to make sensible love and relationship decisions?
If you can shed your inhibitions with yourself, you will have the opportunity to discover and explore parts of you that you may never have known existed.
Whether you are breaking up from a relationship or going through a divorce it’s inevitable that you will feel emotional pain. The following seven steps are the most ef
Love is a give-give proposition, and everlasting love becomes 100% give on each side. The nature of love is to pour out, it wants to give. Love is being flexible.
Playfully referred to as the “great-spot,” the “glory-spot” and the “go-ahead-spot,” the G-spot area was first identified by gynecologist Ernest Grafenberg who
- “30 Is Not the New 20″: 3 Things Every 20-Something Needs to Hear May 21, 2013
- Find Out What You Want – Step #1 May 20, 2013
- “Too Religious” for School: Yoga Curriculum Sparks Lawsuit in Southern California May 20, 2013
- New Yorkers: Be in a new OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) show w/ Deepak Chopra, 6/1/13! May 17, 2013
- “Fitch, Please”: Ellen Degeneres’ Hilarious Response Abercrombie’s Sizing Policy May 17, 2013
- Deepak Chopra: The Journey to Enlightenment May 22, 2013
- The Bottom Line on Gluten – No Longer the “Staff of Life”? May 22, 2013
- Find Out What You Want – Step #2 May 22, 2013
- Los Angeles: Be in a new OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) show w/ Rev. Ed Bacon, 6/6/13! May 21, 2013
- “My Last Days”: 17-Year-Old Zach Sobiech Dies of Cancer, But Not Before Becoming a Rock Star May 21, 2013
Follow @intentdotcom on Twitter