Just the thought of school starting next week brings a smile to my face — oh, how wonderful it will be!
About Mallika ChopraMallika is Tara and Leela's mom. She's written two books inspired by them - 100 Promises to My Baby and 100 Questions from Her Child. She started Intent to realize her personal intention to connect with others by sharing and listening to each others stories.
I woke up this morning to emails saddened by the tragic news from Colorado. Opened up CNN on my phone and saw the headlines: Gunman Kills 12 at Batman Movie. The alarm went off and my kids woke up. Time to get ready for camp. While making breakfast, I peaked at my computer for updates, [...]
I was on a panel last year with 4 amazing women — women who were entrepreneurs, leaders, change makers for good in their communities. I was in awe of each one as they spoke about their commitment to help others and their incredible accomplishments. The last question of the panel came from a young woman [...]
Dear Intent Blog Readers, I am so happy to announce that we have recently launched a completely redesigned Intent.com to make it more lively and easy to use. We hope that the new site will enrich your experience and help you achieve your intentions. Here are a few pointers to help you get acquainted with the new [...]
Last day of school always seems to remind me to cherish and celebrate every moment. I am so grateful for the gift of sharing this journey with my two little girls.
Sometimes I feel that balance may be too aspirational for me just now
The Mindful Mom Series with Mallika Chopra UPDATE: 5/9/12 2pm President Obama clearly stated today the he supports gay marriage. Good leadership (finally!) and needed to be done. The fact that North Carolina’s passed a constitutional amendment – by a large margin (looks like 61% to 39%) — to ban same sex marriage yesterday is shameful. [...]
- The Secret to Unleashing Your Creative Potential May 21, 2013
- “30 Is Not the New 20″: 3 Things Every 20-Something Needs to Hear May 21, 2013
- 5 Ways to Find Peace in a Big City Like Los Angeles May 22, 2013
- Find Out What You Want – Step #2 May 22, 2013
- Gabrielle Bernstein: How to Release Pain May 21, 2013
- Elephant in the Room: Fighting Depression for My Daughter’s Sake May 24, 2013
- The Mom Who Stood Up to the London Knife Attackers May 24, 2013
- 5 Quotes From Eckhart Tolle That Could Change Your Life May 24, 2013
- Is Monogamy Killing Women’s Sex Drive? The New Drug That Might Help. May 24, 2013
- 6 things you need to know about BRCA mutations May 24, 2013
Follow @intentdotcom on Twitter