“It seems we all agree that training the body through exercise, diet, and relaxation is a good idea, but why don’t we think about training our minds?” Waylon Lewis, founder of Elephant Journal, speaks with legendary meditation teacher and marathon runner Rinpoche Sakyong Mipham about his upcoming book, Running with the Mind of Meditation. You can [...]
About walkthetalkshowWalk the Talk Show with Waylon Lewis is fun, yet fundamentally serious. The show has been described as "The Daily Show of mindfulness," spreading the good news beyond the choir to those who weren't sure they gave a care. Walk the Talk is dedicated to bringing the good news beyond the choir and to the masses via fun, yet fundamentally serious conversations with inspiring figures, both famous and everyday. The videos are hip, fun, accessible, professional and available through elephantjournal.com (voted #1 for #green content on Twitter in US for two years running, and a Top 10 US #green and #spirituality web site), Huffington Post (where Waylon has a popular column), Care2, Intent.com, Twilight Earth and a dozen other partner sites.
“The most effective solution in our hands is not social action. It’s entrepreneurship.” In this episode of the Walk the Talk Show with Waylon Lewis, Daniel Epstein discusses how entrepreneurship can be an effective tool for social change. He is founder of the Unreasonable Institute, an organization that brings entrepreneurs together to learn to learn [...]
Is it true that Americans get too much protein? Is it better to have small meals throughout the day or to eat three square meals? Is coffee bad for you?
- 5-Year-Old’s “Lemonade for Peace” Sale Gets a Slap in the Face From Westboro Baptist Church June 18, 2013
- Why Awareness Will Free Your Mind and Transform Your Heart June 14, 2013
- A Personal Quiz to Find Out How You Respond to Expectations June 14, 2013
- Trade Gender Roles and Fall In Love Again June 17, 2013
- Deepak Chopra: Tweets from the Cosmos – Tune In June 18, 2013
- Deepak Chopra: Is Sexual the Same as Spiritual Energy? June 19, 2013
- Your Guide to the Most Essential Kitchen Tools for Happy Cooking June 19, 2013
- “One Man’s Trash”: Why We Should Uplift and Not Condemn One Another June 19, 2013
- Watch Russell Brand Give MSNBC Anchors a Piece of His Mind and Lesson in Manners June 19, 2013
- Are You A Noun Or Verb? Why It Matters June 18, 2013
Follow @intentdotcom on Twitter