Hello all my intent friends,
Hope you had a rocking week, all of us here at intent definitely did and once again I am here to share with you our favorites.
Let’s face it, we could all use some help with the way we are. We (well most of us) try hard to be good citizens, parents and friends but it is not always the easiest. That is why I really appreciated the following pieces. Having trouble trying to apologize for something? Or need help trying to clean your family’s vocab or just shake off a bad mood?
- How to Apologize by Danielle LaPorte
- How to Shake off a Bad Mood by Debbie Mandel
- How to Clean Up Your Family’s Vocabulary by Meg Brown
Is the economy affecting your health? I don’t know about you but I have definitely chosen McDonalds over something healthy just because, well, who can beat the dollar value menu. But I need to make a conscious decision and not let the economy clog my arteries.
- 5 Tips to Save Money and Stay Healthy During Our Economy by Holly Perkins
- Why Turmeric Should Be In Your Medicine Cabinet by Dr. Christine Gonzalez
- 8 Reasons Probiotics are an Essential Tool by Donna Gates
- Daily Ups and Downs by Arthur Rosenfeld
- Top 10 Pilates Instructors and Studios by Oliva Kuhn-Lloyd
I defintiely got some great laughs this week
- I’m Sorry I Screen Your Calls by David Romanelli
- 10 Signs You Need A Break from Wellness by Yumi Sakugawa
And as always there are those who are on top of what is happening around us
- How Can We Avoid Home Foreclosures? by Ray Mathoda
- Ash Wednesday by Greg Kirk
- Top 10 Things to Give Up for Lent by Dani Morgan
- Will I Die On My Next Flight? by Ben Sherwood
Ever wonder what type of a "fish" you are at work? Check out this great quiz Are you a Fearless Fish or a Jellyfish? by Robin Fisher Roffer. I am ofcourse a Holy Mackerel!
That is it my friends for the week. Hope you all have a lovely and relaxing weekend. But before I bid adieu…if you liked the Intent Learning Series you will most definitely love the new Life Force Diet we are doing starting monday. Want to lose weight, look younger, improve your memory or boost your immune system? The Life Force Diet can help you achieve your intention.
And I also want to see photos in all your blogs 🙂