August 22nd was Be an Angel Day, which encourages people to do acts of kindness and help others.
Michelle’s Inspiration: I saw this video on The Chopra Well, and the fact that just by choosing to be happy helped him so much is really inspiring. I hope I can manage it!
Instead, recall the “spots of time” that help nourish and repair you when you aren’t at your best.
With his ridiculous comments about rape, Rep. Todd Akin (R) brought to light an important issue – the lack of women in our government.
This weekend, make it your intent to go out and appreciate the magnificent beauty of our planet. Go to the beach and take a long walk on the sand. Go for a hike and refresh yourself. Go out and remind yourself of the beauty that surrounds us each day.
“I intend to allow myself the time and space to be still.” Support Cathy’s Intent Unless explicitly intending to do so, we humans rarely ever sit absolutely still. We are constantly fidgeting, wandering, moving and tossing about, even in our sleep. In this way, our mind and our thoughts parallel our body: one minute we [...]
It is in our nature to want to be liked by others and to want their approval, but sometimes that very quality gets the best of us.
“My Intent is to continue to live peacefully with myself and others” Support KB’s Intent The London 2012 Olympics came to an end yesterday. The spectacular closing ceremony featured many great performances, including one by John Lennon. The late Beatle appeared on screen and sang ‘Imagine’, one of his most popular songs. It was the [...]
“My intent is to inspire the people around me to live their lives to the fullest.” Support Tiffany’s Intent Today’s Intent reminds me of a passage from author, Karen Armstrong: The late Rabbi Albert Friedlander was known for his commitment to the biblical statement, “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Upon hearing this maxim, most people [...]
- 5-Year-Old’s “Lemonade for Peace” Sale Gets a Slap in the Face From Westboro Baptist Church June 18, 2013
- Why Awareness Will Free Your Mind and Transform Your Heart June 14, 2013
- A Personal Quiz to Find Out How You Respond to Expectations June 14, 2013
- Trade Gender Roles and Fall In Love Again June 17, 2013
- Deepak Chopra: Tweets from the Cosmos – Tune In June 18, 2013
- Wordplay Wednesday: Change June 19, 2013
- Deepak Chopra: Is Sexual the Same as Spiritual Energy? June 19, 2013
- Your Guide to the Most Essential Kitchen Tools for Happy Cooking June 19, 2013
- “One Man’s Trash”: Why We Should Uplift and Not Condemn One Another June 19, 2013
- Watch Russell Brand Give MSNBC Anchors a Piece of His Mind and Lesson in Manners June 19, 2013
Follow @intentdotcom on Twitter