The Chopra Center invites you to attend this rare opportunity to expand your understanding of mind-body healing, Ayurveda, and integrative health care. “Journey into Healing” features sessions with Chopra Center founder Deepak Chopra, M.D.; the Chopra Center’s expert integrative physicians and master educators; and world renowned guest speakers.
Each day of “Journey into Healing” combines daily sessions of experiential learning, interactive sessions, lectures, and group activities, offering unique opportunities to interact with like-minded individuals from around the world. In addition, Journey into Healing includes:
- Instruction in Primordial Sound Meditation and daily group meditations
- Morning and evening Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga classes (all levels)
- The science of Ayurveda and a mind-body perspective on health and disease
- The role of emotions and the mind in health and well-being
- CME credits for physicians and other health care practitioners
Learn how to enhance your health, balance, and well-being at Journey into Healing, August 22-25, 2013!