Health and fitness can go through so many trends and fads but yoga can be traced back more than 5,000 years and when it comes to exercise practices, this one is a marriage of mind, body and spirit. Whether you’re new to yoga or you’ve been practicing for years, we love sharing new resources for growing! Pop Sugar is one of those resources and today we’re sharing some of our favorite routines to start in your home or studio:
1. Happy Hips Yoga Sequence – 16 poses to open up those hips
2. Yoga to Ease Digestion – Battle the post-holiday stuffed feeling with a routine to get you going
3. Yoga Shoulders – For those of us spending all day seated at a desk
4. Yoga For Your Abs – Replace your crunches with these 6 moves
5. Routine to Battle the Bulge – Moves to tackle that muffin-top area
What are your favorite resources for health and fitness?
Let us know about your success trying some of these moves!