What Are You Hungry For? It’s the name of Deepak Chopra’s new book on well-being and permanent weight loss. It’s also the question we’ve been asking members of the Intent Blog and Intent.com communities. Whether you’re craving your favorite dish or snack or something more profound – we want to hear about it! And to celebrate we are teaming up with Sports Club LA to give five lucky members of the Intent community their own copy of the book paired with a Sports Club LA water bottle and guest pass.* Winners will be notified by Dec. 5 that they have won.
There are five different ways to enter, and five separate winners will be chosen. Here’s how to enter!
1. Intent.com: If you don’t have one already, create an account on Intent.com (it’s free and easy!). Once you’ve done that, start posting Intents about what you are hungry for in our Health category, sponsored by SCLA. Please note only the intents placed in the Health category will be considered for the giveaway (but we encourage you to make Intents as often as you like)
2. Intent Blog: Leave a comment on one of our SCLA sponsored “What Are You Hungry For” (this one does not count, but the rest will have the bright orange banner!).
3. Recipe Round-up: Subscribe to our Best of Intent newsletter for details on how to enter our Recipe Round Up! Details will go out in this weekend’s newsletter.
4. Facebook Blog Share: Follow Intent and SCLA on Facebook this one is easy. Share the designated blog post from our Facebook page (we’ll tell you which one!) and we’ll pick at random someone to receive the prize pack!
5. Twitter: Tweet your answer to “What are you hungry for?” using #Hungry and make sure to tag @SportsClub_LA. We will choose a winner at random but make sure you’re following Intent on Twitter as we’ll rewtweet our favorites throughout the giveaway! EX: “I am hungry for my mom’s homemade guacamole #Hungry @SportsClub_LA”
*Sports Club LA is located in San Francisco, Boston, Miami, Washington DC and New York City. Guest passes will only be valid for clubs in these cities. You may still enter through all five ways even if you do not live in one of these five locations and still receive the book and water bottle if you are selected as a winner.
What Are You Hungry For? (Harmony Books, 2013) is also available for purchase on Amazon.com