On August 1st we will experience a total solar eclipse in Leo. A total solar eclipse is caused when the moon covers up the sun by passing directly between it and the earth. Traditionally, this planetary alignment was associated with misfortune. But we cannot seriously make the eclipses the scapegoats for our problems. What the eclipses do is unveil secrets, release the beasts from our inner Guantanamo-Bay and bring them to our awareness. The eclipse did not put the dirt under the rug, it only shows us what was already there, thus forcing us to bring the vacuum cleaner. Eclipse are associated with the deepest layer of our subconscious. If heaven and hell have each seven levels, then I am sure the subconscious has 7 as well and if so, the eclipse has the magic of transmitting our awareness to the deepest layer. It is a psychic elevator to the place where we keep all our X files. That is what is happening this weekend.
About gahl.sassonGahl Sasson is a spiritual teacher who has earned a wide and enthusiastic following across the globe. He teaches ongoing workshops on Kabbalah, Mythology, and Astrology in Europe, Israel, Turkey, Mexico, and in dozens of cities across the United States.
He is the author of A Wish Can Change Your Life: How to Use the Ancient Wisdom of Kabbalah to Make Your Dreams Come True, which was published by Simon and Schuster in 2003. The book was endorsed by His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama and is now in its fifth printing. A Wish Can Change Your Life has been translated into 7 languages to date.
Sasson teaches Kabbalah, mythology, and astrology at the University of Judaism in Los Angeles, Tel Aviv University in Israel, the Learning Annex nationwide and at various yoga and spiritual centers all over the world. His home base is the Golden Bridge Yoga Center in Los Angeles, which is the largest yoga center in the world.
He contributes regularly to Olam, the world
- Why Cooking Will Save Our Lives in the Face of Obesity, Diabetes, and Addiction May 16, 2013
- 4 Ways to Know When A Relationship Is Over May 17, 2013
- 8 Reasons To Be More Present In Your Life May 17, 2013
- Feeling Stuck? 4 Tips to Move On May 20, 2013
- 3 Ways to See the Gift In Each Moment May 16, 2013
- 10 Terrifying Photos of the Oklahoma City Tornado May 20, 2013
- The “F” Word: 5 Steps to Practice Forgiveness May 20, 2013
- Larry King’s 25-Year Campaign for Heart Disease Awareness May 20, 2013
- These Shockingly Realistic Statues Are Carved From Wood! May 20, 2013
- Deepak Chopra: Can Reality Set Us Free? The Puzzle of Complementarity (Part 3) May 20, 2013
Awareness Beauty Cancer Career Change Children Christmas Consciousness Creativity Deepak Chopra Diet Disease & Illness Energy Enlightenment exercise Freedom Giving Back Global News God Gratitude Healing Health Holidays & Celebration Hope Integrative Medicine joy law of attraction Leadership & Coaching Longevity love Metaphysical Mindfulness Motivation Planet poem Poetry Politics Poverty Purpose recipes Stress Truth Wealth Wellness Yoga
Follow @intentdotcom on Twitter