We’re entering the holiday season where we’ll be sitting down to meal after meal with family and friends. In preparation, we shared about the 21 Day Meditation Challenge to help get your head and heart ready. We also have something that will help get your body ready!
We at Intent.com have long been big fans of Tara Stiles and all she does for fitness and healthy living. Now, we’re excited to share about her new book “Make Your Own Rules Diet”.
Another book about dieting?
Stiles, the founder of Strala Yoga, has spent years educating people on experiencing freedom by living their best lives through fitness, inspiration, and healthy eating. It’s no surprise to us that her newest book would be hand over the keys to readers when it came to setting rules and parameters.
- A step-by-step goal-setting process so you can figure out where you want to focus
- Illustrated yoga routines designed to up energy levels, curb cravings, and enhance peace
- Simple breathing and meditation practices to soothe the soul
- 50 easy, delicious, plant-based recipes that can be made in minutes
- A 7-day kick-start program and a 30-day plan to launch your healthy, happy, radiant transformation
One more cool thing.
Pre-ordering the book comes with a free gift! Email a copy of your receipt to email@example.com and Tara will send you Wake Up Yoga routine to energize your morning and get you off to a great start to feeling connected and inspired all day long.
You don’t have to wait for the new year to start making healthy choices and working toward your life goals. We’re excited to help with as many resources for making those choices easy! What goals are you working on first?