When we meditate with someone who is not well, the harmony and energy we create in our own physiology can radiate out to help that person. However, it is important to only do this to the extent that it feels comfortable to us. Our cup has to be full to overflow. We have to be careful that we don
Meditation and Healing Powers
Roger Gabriel became a teacher of meditation in the early 1970's. He has brought the knowledge and experience of meditation and Ayurveda to thousands of people on all continents of the world. He has also trained hundreds of meditation teachers.
Roger worked closely with Deepak Chopra for over 18 years. He has conducted numerous workshops and seminars throughout the world. He is also a Master Teacher with Sai Maa Lakshmi Devi. Roger has traveled extensively in India and regularly leads groups to some of his favorite pilgrimage sites.
- Gabrielle Bernstein: Mind Over Medicine – How to De-Stress May 14, 2013
- Single? 6 Steps to Start Fresh! May 14, 2013
- This is What Your Body Will Do in the Next 30 Seconds (Video) May 15, 2013
- Your Refuge – A Heart That Is Ready for Anything May 15, 2013
- 8 Reasons To Be More Present In Your Life May 17, 2013
- What Angelina Jolie Left Out About Her Preventive Mastectomy May 17, 2013
- New Yorkers: Be in a new OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) show w/ Deepak Chopra, 6/1/13! May 17, 2013
- Elephant in the Room: The Guilt of Leaving Home May 17, 2013
- “Fitch, Please”: Ellen Degeneres’ Hilarious Response Abercrombie’s Sizing Policy May 17, 2013
- Did Prison Inmates Make Your Bra? May 17, 2013
Follow @intentdotcom on Twitter