Today was the best day ever. Essentially, I
- by Intent
- by Shannon Williams
- by Intent
- by Tapp Francke Ingolia
Often when we talk about the world, we define a world that exists outside of ourselves. It’s safer to do so. I call it the “They, Them, That, There” syndrome.
Sir Nicholas Stern has written a lengthy report for the British Government outlining urgent action needed to be taken in response to the imminent climate crisis.
Christmas fuels consumerism. Production lines and shopping centres are waiting for Christmas to arrive. They are seeking greater sales and greater profits this Christmas than the last.
The heartfelt desire to participate in the ongoing evolution of this vast universe may be joyful, difficult, overwhelming, thrilling, and even liberating.
It is well-known for the readers of this blog that a paradigm shift in science is under way from the current materialist paradigm to a science based on the primacy of cons
I started writing this article on Oct 10, 2005. According to the Hindu Calendar this is a very auspicious day of pooja offering to the Goddess Durga, the divine mother.
As the evolution debate these days in the media seems to be as hot as ever, I thought I would continue the thread I started regarding alternative ways in which to view evolution.
I have been a member of the United Nations NGO community for over a decade.
- The “F” Word: 5 Steps to Practice Forgiveness May 20, 2013
- “Fitch, Please”: Ellen Degeneres’ Hilarious Response Abercrombie’s Sizing Policy May 17, 2013
- Feeling Stuck? 4 Tips to Move On May 20, 2013
- “Too Religious” for School: Yoga Curriculum Sparks Lawsuit in Southern California May 20, 2013
- “30 Is Not the New 20″: 3 Things Every 20-Something Needs to Hear May 21, 2013
- Los Angeles: Be in a new OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) show w/ Rev. Ed Bacon, 6/6/13! May 21, 2013
- “My Last Days”: 17-Year-Old Zach Sobiech Dies of Cancer, But Not Before Becoming a Rock Star May 21, 2013
- Why Complaining May Be Keeping You From Living Life to the Fullest May 21, 2013
- 5 Ways to Help Your Kids Soar In Life May 21, 2013
- Are You More Drawn to Simplicity or to Abundance? May 21, 2013
Follow @intentdotcom on Twitter