READ APPLICATION PROCESS BELOW AND APPLY ASAP TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT: The Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), is seeking participants for the “Help Desk” series featuring spirit junkie, New York Times best-selling author & International Lecturer Gabrielle Bernstein!
WHEN: Saturday January 11th, 2014 (specific time TBA)
WHERE: NYC area (specific location TBA).
WHO: Gabrielle Bernstein is a New York Times best-selling author who appears regularly as an expert on NBC’s Today Show, has been featured on Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday as a next-generation thought leader, and was named “a new role model” by the New York Times. She is the author of the books “Add More ~ing to Your Life”, “Spirit Junkie”, “May Cause Miracles” and the forthcoming book “Miracles Now” (to be published in April 2014 by Hay House).
Help Desk is a television show on OWN that features renowned self-help experts making themselves available in public spaces to provide advice to anyone who needs it. Help Desk is a deeply substantive series that grounds some of the great wisdom provided by today’s top experts and helps people live better and more fulfilling lives. Although the event is public, we are looking to secure a select group of participants who will be given priority to gain a spot to sit down with Gabrielle.
What we are looking for:
We need people who are seeking advice to help them with a specific life issue or circumstance. Below are a few examples but we are open to hearing about any particular issues you would like to discuss:
-Dissatisfaction with career/feeling trapped.
-Difficulties with weight loss
-Overcoming specific anxieties or fears
-Divorce or breakup
-Coping with job-loss
-Issues revolving around sexual identity
-Sex and relationship issues
-Loss of a family member or friend
1. We need applicants to be available during the day on Saturday January 11, 2014 in the NYC area. Specific time and location TBA.
2. Provide simple description of yourself (age, profession, relationships status) and contact information (email and phone number).
3. Photo of yourself
4. Single paragraph description of the specific life circumstance that you need advice to overcome.
5. Specific question(s) you would like to ask Gabrielle.
6. If selected, applicants will need to sign an Appearance Release.
Send email with answers to the above questions to: email@example.com