By Kathryn Hawkins, from Razoo.com, the site for charitable giving. The giving season isn’t just about exchanging gifts with friends and family, or watching your kids eagerly check the contents of their stockings to see what Santa brought them. While the holidays are the perfect time to share presents with the people that you love, [...]
U.S. Ambassador to Poland Stephen Mull and all the American and Polish staff at the United States Embassy in Warsaw wish you Happy Holidays and a Joyous New Year!
With all the holiday hustle and bustle, it might seem impossible to practice conscious parenting. Don’t give up. A little Christmas spirit is all you need. What are your favorite Christmas memories? When you stop and reflect, do you conjure up scenes of snow-covered hills, crackling fires, hot cocoa and sugar cookies? Do you see [...]
During the holiday season the thought of presents makes many think about the material desires that have gone unfulfilled throughout the year coming to fruition.
The holiday season is upon us. Are your family get-togethers full of meaningful traditions? Or, are they full of conflict? Perhaps they are just dull and boring.
7 Strategies to Avoid Awkwardness, Unintentional Insults and Misunderstandings During the Holiday Gift Exchange
There’s the Christmas gift that made you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
It often comes as a surprise to people that someone raised by atheist Jews (not an oxymoron), and who is more of a Hindu than anything else, would love Christmas. But I do.
- The Secret to Unleashing Your Creative Potential May 21, 2013
- Find Out What You Want – Step #1 May 20, 2013
- “30 Is Not the New 20″: 3 Things Every 20-Something Needs to Hear May 21, 2013
- The “F” Word: 5 Steps to Practice Forgiveness May 20, 2013
- Find Out What You Want – Step #2 May 22, 2013
- Elephant in the Room: Fighting Depression for My Daughter’s Sake May 24, 2013
- The Mom Who Stood Up to the London Knife Attackers May 24, 2013
- 5 Quotes From Eckhart Tolle That Could Change Your Life May 24, 2013
- Is Monogamy Killing Women’s Sex Drive? The New Drug That Might Help. May 24, 2013
- 6 things you need to know about BRCA mutations May 24, 2013
Follow @intentdotcom on Twitter