Transitions are inevitable. Sometimes, the prospect of making a transition is exciting, but more often, it can be scary.
There is always two ways of viewing the world. The cup can be either half full or half empty depending on your mental attitude.
Fall, as we’ve all known since we were little, is the season of change and transitions. Students get new classmates in school. Leaves change color.
This week marks the start of the Jewish New Year. It is also the start of the school year as well.
As we bob and weave with the ebb and flow of life our roles change, but our true self remains constant.
Just as our inner landscape is constantly shifting and changing in response to the world around us, the dynamics of the families we belong to evolve over time.
In this blog I’ve discussed public issues and also personal ones. Today’s blog is a personal one.
- Find Out What You Want – Step #1 May 20, 2013
- The Secret to Unleashing Your Creative Potential May 21, 2013
- “30 Is Not the New 20″: 3 Things Every 20-Something Needs to Hear May 21, 2013
- The “F” Word: 5 Steps to Practice Forgiveness May 20, 2013
- 5 Ways to Find Peace in a Big City Like Los Angeles May 22, 2013
- Deepak Chopra: Brotherhood – Dharma, Destiny, and the American Dream May 24, 2013
- How The MELT Method Is Bringing Bodies Back into Balance May 24, 2013
- 5 Ways Ginger Can Revitalize Your Post-Workout Routine May 24, 2013
- Find Out What You Want – Step #3 May 24, 2013
- 8 Amazing Photos of Athletes Who Rose to the Top In Spite of Missing Limbs May 23, 2013
Follow @intentdotcom on Twitter