~ Margaret Young
~ Margaret Young
The Promise Promotion; What do you want most in life?
What is the treasure that will make you happy beyond even your wildest, material dreams? Something that can never be taken away from you?
With reference to the captioned contest, seeking to encourage a passionate approach towards expression of the most ardent desire, this is confidently and consistently the following particular set of wishes and hopes:- (Before proceeding with specifying the following, all of these are literally with us and make us very much Happier since it is spreading Joy and Happiness, ensuring a consistent Wish for Global Peace, Harmony, Happiness, Prosperity and Progress consistently)
The Goodness of these thoughts can never be taken away since they consistently linger as an ardent Hope, a cherished desire that will consistently manifest / conceptualize and prevail, where we are able to rejoice and be more grateful and more appreciative, more thankful for all that has been provided, all that is being provided and all that will be provided, thanks, thanks and many thanks ……
UNIVERSAL Good Health, Peace, Happiness, Greater Understanding, Love, Respect, Admiration, Aspiration, Ambition, Compassion, Humility, Reverence, Harmony, Adequate Food Supplies for One and All, Natural Conservancy, Appreciation & Protection of Wildlife & All Forms of Life, Effective Global Warming Collaboration, Responsible Universal Environment, Effective Conservation of Our Natural Resources & Establishment of an Healthy Ecological Balance, Prosperity and Progress; amongst a few of the cherished desires of my Life
The above are apparently a few of the comprehensive requirements; few since there are apparently various additional and more pivotally important issues and opinions; requirements needed to be specified by many more participants in this and other related platforms to express
Summarizing the above, like it has been mentioned that:-
– We get to keep what we give away (Philanthropy / Charity where possible, within means possible, not for seeking acclaim or recognition but a selfless contribution for Welfare and Happiness consistently) The meaning of we get is the reciprocation, the Law of Compensation, that we are paid back in the same way that we take the concerned action since every action has its equal or opposite reaction, but this does not mean that one gives away seeking any augmentation of one’s wealth or resources; then this will become an elongated / extended and infinite wait with hopes awaiting the arrival of the reward which would deviate and go the selfless and deserving candidate that least expects to receive the concerned benefit / reward; it is extending and doing one’s very Best within one’s reasonable means possible and leaving the rest up to Nature to decide; since Nature knows, What, When, Where, How and Why, Nature Truly Knows, Nature is Aware
– We give love, we receive love (With Respect and Admiration, True Love)
– We give respect, we get respect
– We admire, we are admired
– we aspire, we are provided with further Inspiration to keep embarking and pursuing meaningful objectives / agendas / assignments that relate to Universal Peace, Happiness, Prosperity and Progress
– we extend compassion, we receive a compassionate welcome at each instance
– we are humble in our approach, we perceive humility in the approach being extended toward us,
– we revere, the reverence is the wisdom that we are gifted with infinitely – a stream of amongst one of the most precious virtues – Knowledge;
– we take good care of our Health; we see Good Health in others around us since we are doing our very best in our respective capacities – the very best with what we have been equipped instead of complaining and we are further rewarded with Greater Health;
– We contribute; partake a meal for the needy where possible and we derive a immense sense of satisfaction that cannot be expressed simply by over eating – the more greater achievement is giving the gift of a meal to the needy and deserving where possible, for if a Person were to abstain from a meal, the second meal, then the third meal as well deliberately, the pangs of hunger would bring forth the realization of how it feels, so all it is being humbly requested is to contribute a meal, when and where possible, it is not a binding or a assurance that if one contributes a meal to the needy and deserving, they will be blessed with abundance, it is to perform the action without expecting anything in return, a selfless act that has no strings attached, that is completely detached and is giving away with a feeling of goodness and satisfaction;
– we take responsible care of our Environment, our Environment rewards us with the Very Finest of Moments Life has to offer continually; We take care of responsibly attending to Protection of Animals, an example is a very cruel act which is; finning of the shark, a practice where the fin’s of a shark are sliced off and the shark is thrown back to the sea, it is amongst the very most cruel of acts since it is severing the most vital parts of a shark whereby it is able to move and by slicing off the fins, this renders the shark as totally, the sharks must not be slaughtered so cruelly and forced to extinction simply to serve a soup alone, this is NOT Only Unfair, this is Very Cruel and Heartless (There are obviously various other factors, instances and examples and the example featured above is NOT intended to offend any one’s sentiments whatsoever
The above is obviously a very brief articulation of thoughts associated with the above as well as this most Precious, Incomparable and Wonderful Asset called Life,
Life and its Importance cannot be paraphrased or expressed in a few words alone, The Greatness of Life is Beyond any Compare and Beyond any Description for Life is Magnificent, Life is Excellent, Life is Wonderful, Life is Beautiful, Life is Pure, Life is Divine, Life is The Very Greatest Treasure
Please kindly make note that the above details is / are not endorsed view(s) or suggestion(s), it / they is / are only an expression of a view point(s) that are being expressed "in good faith" at this moment in time and it might be very much possible that each individual endeavor might merit a more stringent, a more stronger and higher level of Responsibility and effective guidelines and COMPLIANCE and ADHERENCE to certain Protocol, Rules, LAWS AND REGULATIONS and other associated factors; So at any instance(s) any decision(s) / action(s) taken by the concerned Individual(s) / Person(s) remains entirely their own / complete / total Responsibility.
NO warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability of any of the above details featured are provided in any way whatsoever.In NO event whatsoever shall the author of this article be responsible for damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from the use of or reliance upon the information featured.
The details featured herewith are "in good faith" BUT in NO way assure or guarantee any results / performances from what is sincerely Hoped for since every action(s) / decision(s) taken by the concerned Individual(s) remains "completely and entirely the concerned Individual(s) Responsibility and at their sole discretion and risk".
Henceforth, this point of view should not be completely relied upon since the concerned Individual(s) would have to obviously take their own Responsibility in attending to each endeavor(s) with Utmost Care, Accountability, Responsibility, Attention, Precaution, Caution, Due Diligence, Prudent Acumen,
Time and Again Repeatedly, to ensure a stringent observance and implementation of Responsible and a host of various other relevant / essential factors that might have to be taken into careful consideration and assessment / application accordingly are duly well taken care of Promptly and Appropriately; so Please kindly carefully verify at each and every step(s), each and every detail(s) meticulously and diligently prior to taking decision(s) / action(s) at your concerned discretion BUT of course Complete / Entirely at Your own Responsibility and Risk obviously, Thank You for your attention.
Vashi Ram Chandi