Dreamers. Over-achievers. Leaders. Collaborators. They all seem to have this one thing in common- enormous bandwidth. It’s something we wish we had more of and strive to expand our own. What are the behaviors of people with a large bandwidth?
Here are ten things people with a strong bandwidth do:
- People with a strong bandwidth know how to pivot when faced with a curve ball. Life has many unexpected twists and these individuals don’t get stuck.
- People with a strong bandwidth are adept at harnessing anxiety and turning it into positive energy. They realize anxiety is a form of energy and instead of sitting at home on pins and needles they use it for something good. They may run a few miles or do something creative.
- People with a strong bandwidth know the difference between a Do It Yourself (D.I.Y) project and one you delegate. This frees up time and resources instead of trying to figure things out.
- People with a strong bandwidth know when to run and know when to sit. They are keenly aware of when they need to hit the ground running and when to pause and listen to others.
- People with a strong bandwidth know their blind spots and seek help. They understand where their weaknesses lie, so they ask others for guidance.
- People with a strong bandwidth walk the path of longevity. They maintain their motivation on an endeavor when others have abandoned the project.
- People with a strong bandwidth know what questions to ask. They do their homework ahead of time, so when they enter into meetings or conversations they obtain valuable information.
- People with strong bandwidth spend time alone. They value solitude, and use this time to reflect and practice self- care.
- People with strong bandwidth practice gratitude. They are genuine in their “thank you” and recognize the efforts others contribute.
- People with strong bandwidth persist with grace. They expect they will have to open doors, and put in hours of work to accomplish great things. They are doers with kindness.