If you are new to the experience of becoming in tune with your inner voice and you find it difficult to trust your instincts the following information can give you some peace of mind and direction, and I have personally found that they work quite well.
• If you have the space clear out a room and use it solely for spiritual development this room should be considered your spiritual sanctuary. If you do not have the space for a full room a corner area that is free of clutter will do just fine. In this space you will meditate, read, and journal your spiritual growth.
• Before you retire for the night clear your thoughts of any of the days troubles. Understand that nothing can be done minutes before rest and that your body will be more prepared for better results if you rest fully. You may find that using a CD of inspirational music, mediations, or positive feedback will result in good rest and a sharper mind.
• Researching to find a mentor in person or online can help you stay on course.
• Daily affirmations regarding spiritual development, motivation, and peace of mind are recommended to feed both your mind and your spirit. Keep in mind that what you take in with your senses will produce either negative or positive results. If you truly want purposeful change you must change your habits.
• Listen and be aware spiritual messages can come in many forms. Spirit can speak to you directly if you feel an intuitive pressing that says pay attention then you need to take note. Write down what you feel, sense. If you keep getting this message at least 3 times it means that you are definitely receiving a message from spirit. Pay Attention!!
• Who are you choosing to associate with? Are these people working towards making their personal lives better, or do they complain and constantly say their life is rotten because of someone else, or some circumstance? It is important to be around like minded people who share your desire to create peace and well-being. You may find that you have to let go of some people even some relatives. It will not be easy as we do not generally like change, but if you are at that point in your life where you desire positive change; then spirit will send you friends and those who will help you with that change.
• Do not try to make all of these changes over night. I have found that it generally takes 21 days to make or break any habit. If you force yourself to fit into a new mold to quickly you will shatter into many fragmented pieces. Take small steps be kind and compassionate to yourself.
• Make sure to pay attention to your body as a whole. Mind, body and spirit all have importance, and all require balance. Good food, good information, and quiet time for spiritual learning are what it takes to become spiritually aware. Things you can do to help yourself along in these areas are:
1. Expose your mind to get thoughts by visiting web pages that are empowering, speak with people who are positive and willing to listen and offer perspective. Find a book or site with daily affirmations that resound in your spirit.
2. Learn about healthy foods and what is best for your body type. Take time to exercise. Get regular check ups, and follow doctors advice.
3. Learn new spiritual techniques that inspire you to grow, and teach others how to also be spiritually aware. It’s in the teaching that you find yourself learning more and more.
• Where do you want your life to go? Think on these things dream your life into reality. Give your dreams life by daily reminding yourself of how you see your life in the next 5 years. You must make a plan to get to where you are going otherwise you will not go beyond where you are now. Just as a plant needs sunlight, soil and water you also need to cultivate your dreams.
• Visualize in your minds eye where you want to go. In the psychic realm many visions come through in pictures learning how to develop this technique will help you bring what you need to move forward. Think on this everything you see in your surrounding space was first seen in someone’s mind. The concept of visualizing is not a whimsy magical thinking concept. You need to first think it to achieve it. Once you have this picture in your mind’s eye write it down, or draw it the best you can.
• If you have the time and it is available in your area find a psychic group. Joining together with like minded people will help you grow and learn things in which you may not by yourself. Keep going for as long as you find it useful. As with all things you can outgrow a group as well.
• Learn how to use energy for protection as you are learning how to become more aware it will be necessary to learn how to protect yourself from energies you may find unwanted. This all may sound very woooo wooo to you, but I assure you it is very real. You may decide that you want to carry a stone, or crystal with you which deflects unwanted energies, I suggest you use smokey quartz.
Smokey Quartz Gemstone meaning
Smokey quartz is nature’s stone of endurance. If you need an extra boost, carry a smokey quartz gemstone with you. It promotes:
• Personal pride and joy in living
• Creativity in business
• Opens the path for perception and learning
Smokey Quartz is a protection stone that cleanses and clears negative energy.
Smokey Quartz is a grounding stone that transmutes negative energies and facilitates your ability to get things done in the practical world. It enhances organizational skills and is good to have around in the workplace or home office.
Healing properties of Smokey Quartz
Smokey Quartz is connected with the sounds of the universe. It makes you more aware of sounds including telepathic sounds. Smokey Quartz helps relieve depression.